Friday, May 29, 2009

*Sigh*

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Three whole days without writing anything....I feel terrible!! :)

You would think having the blog as my homepage would set off some guilt alarms every time I turn on my computer, it does but they must not be loud enough!! I just end up looking at the blog, sighing, and then doing something else.

I guess some times I don't feel like I have anything to say that would matter so why write, but then I remember that people are reading this not because I give great insights but because they love me and want to know whats going on with my life...they care, which is really nice, I just need to get over my ever present need to matter and just work on doing what I do best...being me!! :)
I'll get the hang of it eventually...I hope at least!

Until next time,


The Love Birds







No comments:

Post a Comment