Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekends

I'm finding it hard to sit down on the weekends to write! Not to say I'm not sitting down on the weekends but definitely not on my laptop....thought I should clear that up.

Once the weekend gets here I'm so done with doing stuff....I just want to lay on my couch and watch movies with Derek and maybe go get Chinese to eat! :) Especially this weekend...Derek decided to run a race yesterday (not a marathon, which is what I called it all of yesterday and was umhuh "nicely" told that that was incorrect and that it was called a race, my bad) well the "race" was at like 8:30, so we were up at 7 and driving to Fort Wayne...which is crazy for Derek and I to do on any day but especially a Saturday! He did a great job and I'm glad we went but I really missed sleeping in. Needless to say I will be sleeping in tomorrow morning in honor of Memorial Day! :)

Chris is leaving to go back to Ohio tomorrow after a breakfast of Waffles....I have been craving them so I decided I should finally make them! We are taking tonight to just relax and hang out with Chris and Jo! It was a nice week to have them visit, I really enjoyed seeing Chris and getting to hangout with Jo!


I'm sitting on the porch writing this, Derek was out here but claimed it was to hot for him...I'm starting to agree with him! :)


Until next time,

The Love Birds



p.s. I will be posting pictures of the race yesterday but I have to get them off of Derek's phone...I forgot my camera, I was really mad I didn't grab it but hopefully I got some good pictures off the phone! We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment