Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a day it has been...I got up this morning and went to Decatur with mother-in-law and sister-in-law to a produce and flower auction! I'm looking for hanging baskets for my porch and flowers for my back porch, I found some stuff there but didn't buy anything today...I figure I'll go back later this summer in hopes things will be cheaper and I will know a little better what I want! I got back at like 12:30, just in time to pull out some lunch meat and bread before my husband came home for lunch! I was having Landon and Lane come over this afternoon to do some yard work for me...well Landon was doing yard work, lane ended up helping me move a bench to my back porch and finish up a dessert I was making...Which reminds me, If you have been reading my post (which I hope someone is) you will remember I had said I found this amazing strawberry dessert that I was going to make, well I made it!!!!!! And it looks great! I will be posting pictures later tonight (there is a playoff game on tonight so I figured I will be on my laptop a lot) to share with you all!!

I'm going walking in a little bit with Laurissa, our pastor's wife. We sorta became walking buddies when Derek and Ryan (our pastor) started running for the marathon! :) I'm glad I got a chance to sit for a while before walking, I have a tendency sometimes to just keep moving until by the end of the night I crash into bed!

Until the next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment