Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Early morning nothingness....

I usually don't get up this early...I'm a big advocate of sleeping in. Laying under the covers, warm and comfortable..waiting for the burst of energy to get up...which usually doesn't come till about 9:30! But this unfortunate morning I just couldn't stay asleep, watching my husband gathering clothes for work, barely awake himself, hearing him going down the stairs and closing the bathroom door....trying so hard to just go back to sleep! But alas sleep didn't come...one perk of getting up is that I got to see Derek off this morning! My wonderful husband who I admire so much...today is his first day of training for a marathon in September! Our pastor, Ryan, told Derek about this 26 mile marathon in Akron, Ohio and encouraged Him to enter it with him...I was so happy he decided to enter it, I know he will do great! I would have to be talked into running anything..or working out in any way!

Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment