Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh Yum!

I read this blog called "Confessions of a pioneer woman" which my mom got me started on. She is a city girl who married a cattle rancher and so is stuck in the middle of no where and now an almost real ranch woman! She takes pictures and writes about their everyday happenings but want really is amazing about this woman is that she cooks some amazing foods! Every recipe I have made from her site has been amazing and satisfying! I recently was told she had posted a new recipe for a strawberry cake....which I thought sounded good but wasn't so sure how I would feel about it....let me tell you I have absolutely changed my mind!! It looks like the best cake ever...... I have posted a link to her site so recommend every one go check it out! :) I know what I'm making this next week!

Until next time,

The Love Birds


http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/05/strawberry-shortcakecake/

No comments:

Post a Comment