Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh Joy!!!

I have a follower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought maybe I was alone in my quest to share with the world our lives, but no, as of this morning (at least that's when I saw it) I have a follower! :)

I thought my mom was the only one reading this little blog! hahaha But what joy to log on this morning and to see that red notice sayed "1 follower" I must be bored because that definitely made my day! On this blog spot when you get a follower you can go and see who it is and above the name(s) it says the following....."Followers are people interested in your blog" :) I thought the wording was funny....someones interested in me! :)

I bet you all are wondering who this person is...this person who is "interested" in what I do on my blog...who made my day.....*drumroll please*

Lindsay Roseberry!!!!! My sister-in-law, Thank you lindsay for becoming a follower...don't worry I won't make you drink piosoned juice one day! :)


Until next time,

The Love Birds

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah....
    Well I'm glad I made your day! I always read your blog and sometimes if I miss a few days I'm sure to catchup and read the ones I've missed!

    Your posts make me laugh cause they are just full of honest day-to-day thoughts! My favorite :-) Plus it is inspiration to keep on blogging myself!

    ReplyDelete