Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sundays with the Smiths

Most Sundays are the same for us....sleep in until we absolutely have to get up, go to church, usually go to Kevin and Tracie's for lunch (my-in-laws) get home around 2:30, crash on the couch and turn on basketball (or football or golf, depending on the season) Then some Sundays we go to my parents for snacks in the evening, which is what we are doing tonight! I'm definitely going to need a nap just from writing that down...zzzzz oops guess I should finish this first! ;)

We have a busy week coming up. Chris will be here tomorrow afternoon and will be here till next week and then my younger sister Lanette is turning 18 on Wednesday and having a party on Friday that we will be at....probably will be gone two or three nights this week! We always enjoy weeks when we don't have to go any where and can just be a lazy couple are butts glued to the couch with a list of movies to watch!! :) We definitely have the best life ever!

Well I'm going to enjoy the next couple hours with just my husband before I have to share him with every one else this week!

Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment