Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day


Second day of my blogging adventure, and still not sure what to write! :)

I hope everyone remembered to tell their mom "Happy Mother's Day", I know I did. What a busy day for me this year. I have the great blessing of having two moms to celebrate. My wonderful mom who has become my go-to person since getting married! It's so nice to have someone to call with stupid questions like "Do you have to thaw out frozen meatballs?" Thank you mom! :) And then I have my beautiful mother-in-law, What a woman, I have known Tracie since I was like 12 and we have always got along which made the transition to daughter-in-law so easy! She is always helping and encouraging me....which I sometimes need a lot of! :)

I just want to give a shout out to my sister-in-law Lindsay Roseberry. She has really been a great friend to me through the years and has made me so confident in my marriage adventure. Watching her with her son Micah (my adorable nephew) has warmed me up to the idea of being a young mom! I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law.

Until next time,

The Love birds

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lana,
    Have really enjoyed reading your blog! It took me a while to get on and figure out how i can comment. Keep up the great work, it's been fun following your posts!

    ReplyDelete