Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boredom

So I've been home all day and the boredom is starting to take its affect, I can on most days fight through it and find something productive to do, I was doing so good until now....now I want to do something!! I've eaten lunch, I have scrapped a little bit, cleaned up the mess, watched enough of the "Real housewives of New York City" to melt my brain....is it possible to get stupid by just watching tv? must figure that one out....

*sigh* So now here I am, sitting in my empty house so wishing I lived a little closer to town! Oh well only two hours until Derek gets home and then I can be bored with my favorite person!

Until next time,

The Love Birds

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    When you get so bored you should come over :-)
    I'm probably bored too!!!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete