Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blogger Virgin


Hello to anyone that is reading this,

This being my first time blogging I'm not sure what to write, I guess I should tell you a little info about myself....

My name is Lana Smith (formerly Lana Stringer) I married my best friend and longtime crush Derek Smith. We got married October 4th, 2008, it has been an amazing 7 months! I could not ask for a better husband! I started this blog mostly to have something to do on my days off and to keep everyone updated on the happenings of two people in love! :) I know you all were just sitting there thinking to yourselves "I wonder what lana and Derek are doing?"

At this moment in our very eventful day we are taking some time to relax...and waiting for our order at Co Co China to be ready to pick up! Derek is watching the playoffs...oh the joys of sports...Football, Basketball, golf..thankfully Derek hates baseball so I am saved from one of the male past time enjoyments! :) I am obviously starting this blog to as I stated before, to keep you all updated!

Well its seems the hunger pains are starting, so as all you good wives out there know its time to get takeout!

Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment