Wednesday, May 13, 2009


After a nice supper of spaghetti and meatballs and Derek taking his run with Ryan and me walking with Laurissa we are now finally sitting on our couch relaxing! Derek is talking to Chris right now, and I'm waiting for him to get off so we can finish American idol. For those of you who don't know Chris Leo let me introduce you....

Chris is a wonderful friend of Derek's from Moody Bible College in Chicago, He was a couple years ahead of Derek but they instantly were friends! They are so alike....you wouldn't think it by looking at them but the undying love for sports and the live long hatred for nature it was a friendship destined to happen! :) Chris was in our wedding in October and meet his dream girl there, my friend Jocelyn Deckard was one of my bridesmaids and after the wedding they got to talking on Facebook and decided they might like each other...facebook is a wonderful matchmaker! I couldn't be more happy that they found each other! Because Chris lives four hours away in Ohio we have the great pleasure of being the Love bird Inn when he comes to see his sweetheart! ;) Us four have so much fun together! His next visit is coming soon, actually this coming Monday, which reminds me that I need to clean my house....YIKES!!!! :)


Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment