Thursday, May 21, 2009

Great Accomplishments

GO KRIS ALLEN!!!!!!!! I am so proud of America for voting for Kris Allen last night, He really in my opinion deserved to win! :) Great accomplishment!!!!


I haven't accomplished anything yet today but here are some things I want to get done:


1. Clean the house....ok so really it just needs straightened up, but for me it always feels like it needs more then what it really is!!

2. Finish my homework for the Bible study I'm doing with my mom and a couple other ladies! Its amazing how we have two weeks to get 5 days worth of homework done and I end up scurrying around on the day of the study trying to finish homework!!

3. I'm playing in Church this Sunday, so at some point today I need to go to the church and practice since we don't have a piano at our house....which is a bummer! It's not terrible because my parents church is a block away so I can just walk down there to practice but it still would be nice to just walk into a room in my house and sit at my piano and play....in my pj's preferably.


It was hard to decide what to have for breakfast this morning since we finished off the strawberry dessert yesterday at lunch...lol I woke up this morning wanting it so bad...it was so good!! Ok, I'll stop obsessing about this amazing cake, I'm making this awesome crock pot cake on Sunday so I'll move on to that! ;)


Oh I also need to figure out what I want to make for supper for me and my favorite person ever, I'm looking forward to relaxing with my husband tonight! We always have a good time together, he truly is my best friend!!


I should get started on my accomplishments for today! I'll probably sit down later this afternoon and update you all!! :)


Until next time,

The Love Birds



No comments:

Post a Comment