Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mornings

I love my mornings...I get to sleep in most days and take my time getting up...walk around in my robe (ok, so its Derek's robe) eat breakfast and watch tv, sometimes work out while watching tv, depends on how fat I feel! ;)

This morning is a lot like any other morning except I had to wait for Chris and jo to leave so I could wear just my robe, I woke up way to early because of the sun..darn sun! I ate dessert from last night for breakfast...which I guess isn't really that different from most mornings, and I'm catching up on my Gossip Girl addiction...I know bad bad tv show that I should be ashamed to watch, but I still watch it and I still wait impatiently until it's Tuesday so I can watch it on the dvr from the night before! One day I will break this horrid habit but today I will just enjoy it while I don't feel guilty about it!!! For now its my little pleasure I indulge in...Derek doesn't care because I haven't ever ask him to watch it with me... I think if I did, he would definitely encourage me to stop watching it!! :) In case many of you don't know my husband, he is very much a macho guy...gossip girl really isn't his thing! Thank goodness! :)

I guess I should work out...of course I did eat strawberries for breakfast...does it count if its in a cake?


Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment