Friday, May 22, 2009

I went to write a post yesterday afternoon and the internet was down so I couldn't get on...I was definitely frustrated! But now that I can get on I figured I should write something!

I ended up getting everything done that I wanted to, with some snags along the way though! I got my homework done for Bible study and was all set to have the ladies over...I was planning on taking Derek to work after lunch so I had the car that way I could go to the church later that day, well we went to leave and the garage door wouldn't open....*sigh* being a homeowner sucks sometimes. Well after much frustration on Derek's part, he finally got it open, by that time though I needed to start the study, so Derek just took the car! In the end everything worked out because I borrowed Chris' car and went to practice piano....It's amazing how little things could ruin your day but I just had to remind myself that it was ok and to keep a positive attitude!

Tonight is my sister Lanette's 18th birthday party, she turned 18 on Wednesday but her party is tonight! We are really looking forward to it...playing volleyball, hanging out, maybe a movie outside!! :)

Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment