Tuesday, May 26, 2009


I just want to give a shout out to my brother Landon...poor guy grew up with three very girly sisters....and he is very much a boy...it was tough sometimes! I am so happy with how he is turning out! I can say its because he had me as a sister but I can't take full credit....even though if you ask me I probably would!!

I spent the day with Landon and had a really good time...I went to lunch with my dad and grandma (who is in town for the week) and landon came, well I ended up kidnapping him and taking him along with me to do some errands and talked him into pulling some weeds for me at the house...don't worry I gave him chocolate for all his hard work! By the time we got to the house though I didn't even have to ask him to help he pretty much just started without me! :) I really appreciated having him there to help...I could have easily have done it by myself but it wouldn't have been as fun!


So mommy if you're reading this (I hope you are), you have a wonderful son, and at least one daughter that knows what a great brother she has! :)


Until next time,

The Love Birds

1 comment:

  1. I know Landon is a great brother... just sometimes he acts mean to be more manly I think.. :)

    ReplyDelete