Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Work

This is my Second day of working the Summer reading program...a lot slower than the first day!!

On Monday we had 100 kids signed up by one when I left for lunch....so far I have signed up like 10 kids....pretty much I could barely stop to breathe Monday and today I have time to write in my blog!! :)

Tonight Derek and I are going to Fort Wayne to get Wings! I am really excited, not really about the wings even though I love the place but I am excited about going out with my husband! The last couple days have been really hectic, Derek is trying to get some stuff done at work so on Saturday we were at Crown from noon to like 4, then Monday I took derek out supper and stayed until 9, yesterday he worked until 8....*sigh* What a long two days!! Hopefully the rest of the week will slow down!

I have bible study tomorrow but weird thing is I can't find my book for it....I went to finish up my homework and it wasn't in its usual spot by the couch....so I will have to turn the house upside down tonight to find it!!!!! :) I sure hope I can!

Well I should get back to work....or at least looking like I'm working! :)

Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment