Saturday, June 20, 2009

Garage Sales

I'm a big fan of garage sales!! Love them, love them, love them! I love the treasure hunt that garage sales offer, the waking up early to go out and find that one thing that you can go home with and say you only spent 50 cents on it!

This morning I went with Laurissa Dalrymple, our pastor's wife, We havent' done much together and nothing says bonding like a shopping trip!! :)

It was hard to get up this morning, as much I wanted to go I really wish I could have slept in, We celebrated an early Father's day with my in-laws and didn't get home until midnight and didn't go to bed until one!!!! I was so tired, I now have this headache from not sleeping and running around town all day until about 2 today....

Derek is out hitting some golf balls with his dad, they like to golf together, sorta their bonding experience! So I'm home by myself right now....Which to be honest is sometimes nice, I get alot done when derek is gone, he is definitely a distraction when here! I cleaned, and made fruit dip for tonight, and now catching up on some One Tree hill (my new favorite show)

We are going to the Dalrymples house tonight to hang out with them and the Zolls, Every year the homeschool group in Bluffton does a fundraiser and sells Nelson Port-a-pit chicken, which is my favorite!! Well Tenley Zoll is playing and so we bought some of her tickets, and Angel (her mom) suggested we all get together to eat all the chicken we bought, have a little cookout and spend some time together as couples! :) Which is also why I made fruit dip, I was responibly for bringing fruit for every one tonight! Watermelon is a really good summer cookout must have...in my opinion!


Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment