Monday, June 29, 2009

Survival

I made it through the night without my husband!! I'm proud of myself. I didn't have to brave the night alone though, my good friend Jocelyn (aka Jo) had read my post and texted me and said she would keep my company! She is such a good friend, she came shortly after Derek left and we talked and watched a girly movie and some tv, ate ice cream and other various junk foods! We ended up both sleeping downstairs in the living room...real sleep over style! I was doing good for not having Derek around but didn't feel like sleeping alone in our bed, and it was really hot in our bedroom so I just crashed on the couch, jo on a air mattress on the floor! It was a lot of fun to hang out with Jo and was a definite distraction from my favorite husband being gone! :)

Even though I did good, I will say I'm not ready for him to go any where without me for a while...say ten years would work!! ;)



Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment