Monday, June 8, 2009

Crazy

What a busy, crazy week last week was....I can hardly catch my breath!! Work got really hectic for Derek and he ended up working late almost every night and on the weekend!!

We had Derek's cousins graduation open house on Saturday in Ohio, so we went to that and thankfully we got to sleep in on Sunday...yes we skipped church! I don't like to skip but when it comes to sleep and spending time with derek I will definitely skip every now and then! :) We got up around 11 and went out to eat so I didn't have to cook and got home and crashed on our couch. At about 6 I went to a friend's open house, I let derek skip it! I'm such a good wife! We got to hang out with the Roseberrys (my favorite sister-in-law and brother-in-law) played some settlers...derek won, Shocker!!! ;) Overall the yesterday was a good day, which was a nice break from being a Crown widow!

I work everyday except Tuesday this week! I'm hoping I can get all my resting in on that day! :)


Well I'm at work so I guess I should get to work.....its slow right now, really wish I could have slept in today!!

Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment