Monday, June 22, 2009

Shopping, Ninety degree weather, and dying plants

Going on shopping trip tomorrow and I'm mildly excited....ok so I'm REALLY EXCITED!!!!! :)

I haven't been on a girls only shopping trip for a while and so me and my sister, Lane, are going to go up tomorrow and spend morning/afternoon shopping until we have no money left and our arms can't hold the bags...which I guess will be early on in the trip since I don't have that much money and neither one of us is very strong. :)

Derek is playing a new game he got the other night called Call of Duty....yep another war game. We haven't done much this evening, Derek picked me up and we came home and I started the oven and then crashed on the couch...I really didn't want to move but figured I should make my husband supper..he likes it when I do that for him. We didn't have anything grand, just Cheeseburgers and fries, but that generally is our favorite kind of meal...simple but delicious. :)

I definitely had to water my flowers I have around of house, so I bravely faced the ninety degree weather and left the igloo that is our house...I think I set a record for watering plants, I wasn't stopping to smell the roses...that is for 72 degree slight breeze days! But the watering needed down, I was afraid I had killed my flowers for awhile there but I'm pretty sure they are still alive, I'm at least going to keep watering them until I know for sure...I know, crazy woman watering dead plants!! I'm holding on to the possibility of me inheriting my dad's green thumb.

Until next time,


The Love Birds


1 comment:

  1. Hey Lana! I just found your blog! I will have to add it to the ones I follow! You two are so cute! I'm so glad I got to know you before we moved. Hope everything is going great!
    Love,
    Casey

    ReplyDelete