Friday, June 12, 2009

Ailments of a Dramatic Wife

I was infected with the dreaded cold this week! And of course me being the non-dramatic no fuss person I am the week was really not that dreadful.....NOT!!!!!!! :)

Sorry to burst anyones bubble of how I am but non-dramatic is definitely not me! I recall telling derek multiply times that "I'm dying....go ahead of play video game, I'm just dying....Sure I can cook, I'm only dying!" What can I say other than, I HATE BEING SICK! It's the worst, I hate the in between of feeling like your old self and deciding to get stuff done but then its like your body punishes you for doing anything because before you know what happens your back on the couch feeling like a ton a bricks hit you and wanting to just sleep!

I'm glad to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel....After laying on the couch all day Tuesday, infecting everyone and going through a whole box of tissues on Wednesday, and resting again on Thursday, now that Friday is finally here I am starting to feel so much better...It only hurts to cough now and when I talk (which is a lot) I sound like I have smoked since I was ten! :) Beside that I feel like I can take on the weekend with a renewed body!

Derek doesn't have to run tomorrow (they are running Sunday night) so we get to sleep in tomorrow....which means we can stay up late tonight watching movies and be a young crazy married couple! :) that doesn't happen to often.....riiiigggghhhhtt ;)


Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment