Monday, June 15, 2009

New Developments

Just when you think you got everything under control and life is easy to figure out something comes along to burst that bubble of comfort and sprays you with sticky busted bubble....

Derek was halfway laid off last weekend...halfway because he will be on a "on a week, off a week" schedule! Which I guess is a blessing, He still has a job but they just don't need him every week...and Derek wasn't the only one, I'm pretty sure almost everyone in the company got put on this schedule! I personally am sorta excited about having Derek home when I am...We will get to spend some extra quality time together. He is really looking for projects to do to keep himself busy, which is good, because I have a feeling he would start getting really ansy if he didn't get something done in a day! :) All in all this will be a good thing...at least thats the approach we are taking!


Until next time,
The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment