Monday, July 20, 2009

That time of year

Well it's that time of year again...the time when all the creative people in Bluffton come out of the woodwork and show off all their skills and accomplishments and us lowly noncreative people go and eat food that is guaranteed to make us fat and applaud their many good works. It's 4-H season!


Now so every one doesn't think I'm bashing on the wonderful 4-h people I want to clear up that I think it's amazing what some of these kids can do, and I'm really only jealous I didn't get all the creative juices they did! I actually know a couple wonderfully talented girls who awe me with their projects the last couple years, The Zoll girls are my inspiration to be creative. Gracie with her cakes, Tenley with scrapbooking and this year horses and gardening! I can't wait to see the projects and brag to any one in ear shot that I know them!! :) I live wonderfully through other people...so far its worked out pretty good!


At least one night this week Derek and I will drive down to the park and walk around looking at all the animals (much to Dereks distaste) and projects, eat an ice cream cone (or two) and possibly get dinner...all in all partake in the ritual of small town Indiana! I love Bluffton.


Until next time,


The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment