Friday, July 17, 2009

Firecracker Race, Fourth of July weekend


We all headed up to Fort Wayne on July 4th to watch Derek, Bernie and Ryan run the Firecracker race. The guys had a good time and ran a pretty good race. It was a really early race. which I wasn't terribly thrilled about but I supported my husband and went and I'm glad I got to see him run! I'm so proud of him for deciding to train for the marathon. We have learned so much about the running world and it has been nice to experience what Bernie and Laurissa do almost every weekend. The joke of the day was that derek had to fight nature to run the race. :) hence why there is a picture of a raccoon with the rest!

Will keep you updated on all the marathon training and whatnot!


Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment