Friday, July 31, 2009

hurry hurry!!!

I have to write this quick since I am at work and it is uber crazy here, today is the last day of the reading program and like 400 kids and parents are here to see the bubble juggler (I'm so jealous) and get their last prizes!! I'm leaving early today so me and Derek can see a movie this afternoon, so I'm trying to get everything done here at work for the ladies so I can leave on time! I'm coming back this evening to work the older kids party at the library, which I have done for the last four years, I look forward to it all summer!

Derek is at home painting our living room, I'm so excited to have it done...it will look so nice!

I go to Chicago tomorrow!!!!!! We are leaving really early tomorrow! I'm sooooooooooooooo excited!!!


I will write more when I get back from Chicago, by then I will have more to write about and hopefully have time to write it all.


Until next time,


The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment