Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer is almost over and yet I feel like it has slipped by and I missed it completely! I have two more weeks of my summer work schedule and then I will go back to my old schedule of afternoons, by then it will be august and hopefully I will be able to enjoy the last month of summer.....I guess I could always say my summer is until September...make my own calender! :)

This fall there is a good chance (like 99.9 %) that I will be working mornings instead of afternoons at work!!!!! I am so excited, while I hate to get up in the morning I will definitely enjoy having my afternoons completely free! I probably will change the days I work along with the hours...but we have a month to figure it all out since the fall schedule starts in September! But there is the possibility I will work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings until noon...I would love to have a four day weekend! I'm crossing my fingers that this is what my schedule will be...please cross your fingers with me! :)


They have yet to do a full shut down at Crown, so Derek is still on a on-off weeks. Doesn't look like we will be getting away then either, at least not just us two...we might go camping with the Zolls and Dalrymples in August, which would be fun. We all have a good time together and it would be nice to get away even if we are camping and there is no hot tub...we would be out of Bluffton and doing something different with our time!

I need to post pictures on my blog but haven't yet,....tonight I promise!! :) again my goal is to find more time to write on this blog...to keep my dear family and friends entertained and enlightened to my everyday happenings! :)


I'm at work and hoping to get some reading in...what a better place to read than at work at the library! I have one more book to read for the Summer Reading Program and then I will be done...I can't believe I have done as much as I have so I don't want to slack on the last book! I have two weeks, surely I can finish a book by then.....again crossing my fingers!


Until next time,


The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment