Monday, July 27, 2009

Paint

We decided last week that we wanted to paint our dining room and living room. Derek has this week off so we figured we couldn't find a better time to get it all done. I'm excited and also scared! I grew up with constant projects that took up weeks and weekends of our time, and I guess I was sorta enjoying the break from that. :) I will be glad to get the rooms freshened up though, I will be even more excited when it's all done and I can decorate our newly painted house!! :) I'm so happy derek is doing all the non fun parts of painting, all the prep work and moving the furniture. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out! :) I get sorta stressed when my house is a mess and I have a feeling it will be a disaster area this week, between paint, laundry that needs folded, furniture every where and most likely a kitchen that will need cleaned I will be feeling the walls closing in on me and I will probably start getting really snippy with derek.....*sigh* I will try to see the light at the end of the tunnel which is my trip to Chicago, if I can have every thing some what done and cleaned up by then I will be able to enjoy my trip....of course I would enjoy it either way but it will make coming home a lot easier!


I have like five days until my trip to Chicago!!!!!!!!! I made a list of things I would like to buy while I'm there, but mostly I just am excited to walk around and see the sites. I will be taking alot of pictures to share on my blog, but not so many that I look like a tourist! :)



Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment