Monday, August 31, 2009

projects

So I'm laying on my couch trying to find the energy to get up and clean my house...it seems like every room I walk into is its own little disaster area that needs a S.W.A.P team to come in and assess the damage! I kept saying all weekend that Monday I would clean it all up, I wouldn't let it bother me until today because I knew I would have time to clean it all then..now I wish I had time to just sit and look at my already clean house and do nothing! :) *sigh* Being a housewife sucks...lol Ok so I don't really mean that but it was sort of fulfilling to say.

The blessed baby shower is over...no more pink and brown, no more baking, no more last minute runs to Fort Wayne...All in all it turned out to be a huge success, everyone had a good time and love the decorations and food and most importantly Laurissa really appreciated and enjoyed the day. I really did enjoy planning it all, but now it's time to move on to bigger and better things...how about a wedding dinner rehearsal?!? :) Oh wait I already am planning one...more on that later...


Derek is going up to Fort Wayne today to look at IPFW for schooling. He's not sure how long he will be kept employed at Crown so he figured he should get a head start on school. It sorta works out nice because the school will pay for 100% of your schooling if your laid off. Perks like that make it easier to be out of a job...at least for a little bit! :) It will be funny though to be the only one working...I keep teasing that I'm wonder woman providing for my husband while he goes to school. I'm happy to do it, Derek does so much for me the least I can do is let him have this opportunity to advance in knowledge and then later on in job options. He is so worth it.



Well I've dilly dallied enough for now, I should start in on my house...shouldn't take to long, I'll put some music on and just not look at a clock until it's all done! :) Secret strategy right there for housewives, hope every one was paying attention! :)



Until next time,


The Love Birds

1 comment:

  1. Tell your hubby that he should definitely go to school at IPFW..so we can have one more thing to complain about together. ;)

    I want to see pics of the shower!

    ReplyDelete