Sunday, August 16, 2009

I love this man! <3












My wonderful husband...that smile I love so much, those eyes that make me go weak in the knees when they are looking at me. I love this man, the one who tells me I'm beautiful when I have no makeup on and my hair is going every where, the one who comes up and puts his arms around me and holds me, who kisses me, even when other people are around, laughs at my silly ideas and crazy notions! I'm so proud of the man he is and becoming. I'm glad that I get to be the woman that stands beside him and supports him in every thing. Every thing being racing right now, I love watching him trying this new adventure, pushing himself to his very best, even when the only prize for it is me waiting at home to give him a kiss when he comes in all sweaty, but now his hard work gets a reward, Derek ran a 3 mile race in Van Buren and came second in his age group, for winning Derek got his favorite snack ever...popcorn! A whole years worth of popcorn, he was so excited and he had the greatest fans, Me, the Zolls and the Dalrymples were cheering him on when he went to claim his prize, he even acted all bashful, but don't be fooled, he was proud of himself. Rightly so. I love this man, he brings joy to my life every single day, and every single day I thank God for bringing him in my life!




Until next time,



The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment