Saturday, August 8, 2009

And the winner is....

I finally made a decisions....I finally decided on...drumroll....


Lanette Stringer


Congratulations Lanette and enjoy your candy and the vase! :)


Here is the winning entry for every one to enjoy.




I do not have a house quite yet but I do have a room that is filled with memories of Landon, Lane, and Betsy spending hours talking/gossiping about people or how we have nothing to do but to go on facebook, they come in and sit on my big queen size bed for a chat with me.

My bed was found in the attic of the old part of our house under some insulation. It was always too big for any of our rooms until we added on and me and Landon got the new and bigger rooms! So while we were discussing about if I would keep my bunk beds or not... I thought of the ideal to bring the old metal bed down for my new room!

So my bed is my favorite part of my room... It brings all of my siblings together for a moment. No facebook, No ipods… Just us comfy and happy together!



This story reminded me of home...my room used to be the gathering place for my family...parents included! It wouldn't be odd at one point or another that everyone was in there sitting on the bed, my window seat or just leaning against the wall! Some of my favorite conversations with my siblings were ones we had in my room late at night! Thanks Lanette for bringing back those very good memories!



Until next time,


The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment