Sunday, August 16, 2009

Big event!

We are back to a house of two...Chris left this afternoon and now everything is quiet....a good quiet though!! :) I enjoy having people over but I'm always glad when it's just me and Derek!

In other news Derek ran a race in Van Buren on Saturday, it was the 35th annual Kernel Race...it was a 3 mile race with about 20o people with the prizes being big bags of popcorn!! I was so excited because Derek won 2nd place!!!!!!! :) Of course the day I don't bring my camera is the day Derek wins! But luckily Lanette was there and brought her big ass camera and so I'll be getting the pictures from her! I'll put them up as soon as possible!


Might go swimming today, it's wicked hot out. :) We'll see though it feels really good in my house right now! I wouldn't mind just sitting in the air conditioning.


Until next time,


The Love Birds

1 comment:

  1. What kind of language is that from my sweet little girl? ummmmmm

    ReplyDelete