Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Babysitting Micah....sorta

So I'm at the Roseberry household watching my favorite nephew, micah....sleep! :)

Lindsay and John-Thomas needed to run up to Fort Wayne and Tracie wasn't going to be able to get off work right away so I volunteered to come and sit at the house while micah napped! :) Anything for micah!

We have a house guest this week! Chris Leo is over for his annual visit to see lovely girlfriend Jocelyn. Chris came rolling in on Saturday and will be here till this coming Saturday! We have enjoyed having them as usual..actual felt like I haven't been home much to actual see them! Went back to my normal work schedule only to end up working all day Monday for one of the ladies and I've been gone all day today..hopefully I'll be home more the rest of this week!!

Fun, Fun, the boy just woke up!!!!! I should go,...I get to play with micah!!


Until next time,


The Love Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment