Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Street Fair

It's that time of year, when every child starts to get giddy and every parent starts to dread, Street Fair is in town!!

Little known fact about Street fair is that our fair is the largest FREE fair around, We are very proud of that fact, us blufftonians....not sure if that is how that's spelled, you all know what I meant though!! :)

I've found with most people that you either hate the fair or you love it, me personally I love it...I like the food and the atmosphere, now that I'm driving and live in town I do cringe at the thought of having to drive around for ten extra minutes to get out of Bluffton...going to walmart becomes an Olympic event, but overall I enjoy this time of year! And partly because everything good happens around this time, two years ago I started talking to Derek on facebook, last year we were getting married, this year we are married and about to celebrate our One year anniversary...not to mention that my birthday is coming up and Derek's and my favorite time of year...Christmas!!!! :) I just really enjoy this and the coming seasons!


My dad is taking me to lunch today, we usually both worked the fair so we would meet for lunch, this year neither one of us works but decided lunch needed to stay! :) It should be fun.


Until next time,


The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment