Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day off...

I love days off that I didn't plan on, a lady at work needed to switch so I'm working tomorrow morning instead of today, I've definitely taken advantage of the day, I made breakfast for Derek and I, watched some tv, cleaned the house, threw the football around the backyard with Derek, yes I said football... :) Now I'm trying to get motivated to get stuff out for supper...now I know that it shouldn't be hard but I know once I sit something out I'm committed to making it.

I really need to go get my pictures taken for my passport book, I have to get it updated because my named changed. With me and Derek's anniversary coming up I want to have it all ready if we go somewhere that I need it...the $75 is really hard to give up for that though!


Until Next Time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment