Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bundles of Joy

I don't have much to say and actually not that much time either..we are going to Fort Wayne here in a the next hour or so to do a movie and dinner with the Zolls. :) It should be really fun. I had to work this morning...I know working on a Saturday sucks! I didn't even take a shower I was so tired and didn't want to get up....so I still have to do that...

But any ways, What I wanted to tell everyone is that I found out today what my lovely sister-in-law Lindsay twins are....I am going to be an aunt to a precious little boy and adorable little GIRL!! Not that I'm not overly excited about another boy but it will be so much fun to have a little niece! My life as an aunt just got bigger and more important! :) I love having Micah as my nephew and can't wait to meet these new additions! :) The next couple months will be hard to wait, but fun to help Lindsay get ready! We totally need to go shopping now! ;)



Until next time,


The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment