Monday, September 14, 2009

Football, Football and more Football

This past weekend and the beginning of this week pretty much can be summed up in one word...Football.

While the weekend held more than just that, like Derek buying me my very own car, my father-in-law being done at the company he has worked at for the last ten years, and my plans in doing a rehearsal dinner becoming next to nothing. While those all were involved in the past weekend the big parts of the days were spent with 200 pound men running around with a pig skin ball and pushing each other around, as I have yet to see the draw to this sport I don't have really anything good to say about the game...except for the fact that my husband loves it. I just don't understand how something that brings you joy one moment can make you madder than a hornet the next...must be a guy thing.


I have a car...my own car...it's mine...my very first! :) It's used and a little old but it runs, I can drive it and most importantly it has air conditioning. It's a 1992 Honda Accord, which really means nothing to me, but for all of you who do you can oh and aw over that. I just wanted to know what color it was when we went to look at it. In case your wondering it's a light grayish purple color, not to bad! Derek's pretty excited about it too...he doesn't have to get up to take me to work in the mornings now, Derek likes his sleep!


I know I didn't write much about the rehearsal dinner I was doing but I am no longer doing it...the bride decided she didn't want much in decorations (which I was going to do) and so I sort of got out of a job...I'm not to heart broken, I understand if they are trying to save money, and it wasn't anything personal. Just didn't work out. I figure now I have everything ready for the next party I get to do! :)


Well as I speak we are watching football...ok so Derek's watching football, I'm just in the same room...which should count, don't you think? I'm hoping to go to bed soon, I work tomorrow morning, I need to get a lot of rest the next couple nights because Micah is coming over on Wednesday and he usually takes a lot of my energy, I can't wait to have him here and being able to watch him for Lindsay and John-Thomas, They are finding out the sex of the twins!!!!! I am more than happy to volunteer. :)



Until Next Time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment