Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh Blog

Blog, Blog oh so dear, what should this lazy housewife do?

Should I clean my fridge today, with all it's mold and food,

I think not today...

Should I do laundry so we have clothes to wear and save our neighbors from our naked state?

I think not today...

Should I vacuum my dirty floors where crumbs do fall?

I think not today...

Should I plant my behind on my couch I love so much and bless the world with my ramblings?

Oh Yes, that I will do today.


-Lana Smith



Okay so as you can tell the poet in me was coming out...and it wasn't a pretty entry into this world! :) I think I will stick to just plain old writing! No rhymes and verses for me.


Week one of my husband being jobless and moods are high in the Smith household. We are enjoying the much needed rest and time together! What a great time for me to start my new schedule. I'm able to be home four afternoons out of the week with Derek and so we are get a lot down during the day and can just enjoy our evenings together! :) So far this week we have laid around, went to a labor day party, watched a couple movies, did a bible study, visited my parents, went to Fort Wayne to get wings and see a movie, clean the living room, add a new chair to our hodge podge of furniture, and I actually am doing laundry today. Not much going on this weekend, I'll do some garage sales tomorrow and then I have a baby shower on Saturday, possible going to Fort Wayne on Sunday to buy things for the Wedding Rehearsal dinner I'm doing for a friend! It's nice knowing we have so much time to do stuff...I like being able to just sit and know I have time, no rush....what a sweet life! :)


Until next time,


The Love Birds






No comments:

Post a Comment