Friday, November 27, 2009

Recovering

Sweet, sweet bliss...no more turkey..no more pies...just me, my husband and our darling little home, a day filled with togetherness and much needed rest...not to mention a birthday celebration for my sweetie pie!! Derek turned 22 today!

I just want to say how thankful I am for online shopping! Derek had a list of items he wanted to buy today on black Friday, and was planning on going to Walmart at the butt crack of dawn to get everything, but some genius out there decided to make the deals easier to get to...I love this genius!! :) We stayed up till 3 last night waiting for the deals to start, but we were in our house..in bed, actually, instead of with hoards of people in the cold or packed into the store..we ordered our items, turned off the lights, kissed and went to sleep!! :) We slept in this morning and I made birthday breakfast for Derek, then we got ready for the day, bought a Christmas tree and I put my Christmas decorations up! I love days like today, relaxing but so much got done.

Overall Thanksgiving this year was a success, we enjoyed seeing everyone and spending the day reflecting on the many things we have to be thankful for! :)


I hope everyone had a good holiday! Excited to get ready for the next one...time to do some serious Christmas shopping.


Until next time,

The Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment