Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas is coming

Aww the first snow...how delightful. The first freezing rain and sleet...not so delightful!

It seemed perfect on Monday, the beginning of the week, the start of my official Christmas shopping, and snow. Me and Derek planned on going to Fort Wayne Monday morning and getting some Christmas shopping done, see a movie and then go out to eat, pretty much spend the whole day together, so much fun, I was thrilled to wake up and look out our window and see snow of the ground, it was beautiful. What a perfect day to be buying presents and celebrating the season, I promptly went back to our bedroom and woke Derek up informing him of this delight...he nodded and mumbled something and went back to sleep! :)

The day was great, we got so much accomplished. Derek even took me to see Twilight's New Moon even though he hated having to sit there and watch it, he did it for me, I love him! My joy of the day was soon gone though when the next morning all my snow was gone and it was just plain cold and wet. Oh well, gives us something to look forward to in the coming winter.


Our dear friend Chris is coming to stay with us tomorrow. He will be here for almost two weeks, it will be nice to see him and his girlfriend Jo, but I will need some extra date nights with my hubby while they are here, house full of people just doesn't allow for much quality time. They are really good about going out too, should all work itself out!


Until next time,

The Love Birds

1 comment:

  1. You guys are too cute! I'm sure you'll be newlyweds for a long time...and that's great! Hey I just wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address to:
    ringgercountrylife.blogspot.com
    since we moved back to IN. :-)

    ReplyDelete