Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!! :)

It's almost three here in Bluffton, Indiana and I am crashing fast...Me and Derek were up till two last night and then I got up at 7:30 am to wash my hair ( if pictures are going to be taken I will definitely get up early to shower) I am feeling the effects of the late night and early morning now though...good thing it's Christmas so I can just lay around today and play around with all my amazing gifts!

We celebrated with my family last night and had a really great time going to see a movie and opening presents. Then this morning Derek and I got up and opened our presents to each other and then headed over to his parents, which is where we are now. We have everything cleaned up, breakfast has been eaten and every one has sorta scattered...I'm laying on my mother-in-laws floor right now listening to a cd Derek got me (Glee cd, in case you wondered) Thinking I need to take a nap though!

Overall this was a very merry and successful Holiday season...still have New Years to go...I need to catch up on my sleep for the next week so I can be in prime new years celebrating mood.


Until next time,


The Love Birds

1 comment:

  1. Lana -

    Sending my best to you and your family in the upcoming new year!!

    2010 cheer

    ReplyDelete