Thursday, October 8, 2009

First year of my marriage!

Derek and I celebrated our one year anniversary this past weekend! :) Derek got us a cabin for a couple nights a couple hours south of here, we had such a great time I thought I would share some pictures with you all!







Derek really liked his present from me, it was a basket with goodies and the dvd series 'How I met your mother' and something extra special to celebrate our anniversary. :)





We left on Sunday afternoon after church so we ate our 1 year lunch at McDonald's.





This was our kitchen at the cabin, very nice...





The living room, as you can tell it was very comfortable, derek was already relaxing






Our bedroom in the cabin, it was so nice, fireplace and everything! So jealous.




I brought along some candles and stuff so I could decorate the table for our anniversary dinner, it turned out to be really romantic. Supper was good too, we had Chicken Parmesan and garlic bread.



I just love this man, he is the sweetest and most adoring man I have ever met, I am astounded by his love for me!
We brought the top of our cake from our wedding to eat, it froze really well, and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment